To protect consumers’ personal information and build your trust in Ngoc Thien Company is essential for us. Therefore, we will use your name and related information in compliance with the contents of this policy. We only collect the necessary information related to the purchase transaction.
Consumers will be required to complete the information form available on the Website ngocthiensup.com with items such as: Full name, address (home or office), email address ( company or person), phone number (mobile, home or office), and to the possible options… These information is required to accomplish customer’s online order. (including sending email confirming orders to Customers).
1. Purpose of collecting personal information
To provide services and manage customers’ information effectively. The use of Consumers’ personal information serves the purpose of managing database of Consumers and timely handling arising situations (if they happens).
2. Scope of using personal information
Ngocthiensup.com website takes use of the information provided by the Consumers for the purposes below:
– Provide high-quality services for Consumers;
– Send notices about communication activities between Consumers and Ngoc Thien;
– Prevent activities destroying, appropriating consumer’s accounts or faking consumer’s information;
– Contact and resolve complaints with Consumers;
– Confirm and exchange information about Consumer’s transactions at Ngoc Thien Company;
– In case of requests from the authorized state management agencies.
3.Information storage time
There is no time limit unless the Consumers send a cancellation request to the Board of Directors or the Company is dissolved or goes bankrupt.
4. Individuals or organizations can have the right to access to consumers’ personal information
Consumers agree that, in case of necessity, the following agencies / organizations / individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
– Board of Directors.
– The third party has the integration service with ngocthiensup.com Website
– Event management companies and sponsors
– The authorized state management agencies in case of request according to the provisions of operation regulations
– In case of request by competent state agencies according to the provisions of operation regulations
– Market research companies
– Financial advisors, law firms and auditing companies
– Complainants succed in proving the consumers’ violation
– At the request of the authorized state management agencies
5. The address of the agency that collects and manages the information
Ngoc Thien Supply Co., Ltd
– Phone number: 0899339028
– Email: [email protected]
– Address: 81 Cach Mang Thang Tam St., Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
6. Methods and tools for consumers to access and correct their personal data
Consumers have the right to self-check, update, correct or cancel their personal information by accessing ngocthiensup.com Website or correcting personal information on request of the Board of Directors.
Consumers have the right to complain about the disclosure of their personal information to the third party. When receiving these responses, Ngoc Thien Company will reconfirm the accuracy of information, and be responsible for answering the reasons and guiding Consumers to restore and secure the information.
Forms of receiving consumer complaints information:
i) Via email: [email protected]
ii) Via phone call: 0899 339 028
7. Commitment to secure consumers’ personal information
˗ Do not take use, transfer, provide or disclose
Consumers’ personal information to the third party without their agreement unless other cases regulated in the law.
˗ In case that the server computer is attacked by hackers causing the loss of consumers’ personal data, the Board of Directors are responsible for informing and working with the authorities to investigate and solve the problems on time, simultaneously inform the Consumers of the incident.
˗ Absolutely secure all consumers’ online transaction information including invoice, accounting and digital documents.
8. Mechanism for receiving and handling complaints related to consumers’ information
When finding out the personal information is being used for the inappropriate purposes or scopes, Consumers can send complaints to [email protected] or call 0899 339 028 to discuss and provide evidence relating to the case for the Board of Directors. We commits to respond immediately or at least within 24 hours from the time receiving the complaints.