SHIPPING AND RECEIVING POLICY
1. Methods of shipping and receiving products
Shipping and receiving policy is applied to all sales forms of the Company. When purchasing commodities at Ngoc Thien Company, you can choose one of the following shipping and receicing methods:
- Ngoc Thien Company directly delivers products to customers.
- Products are shipped to customers by delivery service companies
2. Shipping and receiving procedure
- All products purchased at our company will be delivered exactly to your acommodation, free shipping for all orders delivered in the inner city area Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Noi with orders from 3 million or more.
- Free delivery for orders within 5km in Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Noi
- For all orders delivered, all products purchased at our store are shipped exactly to customers’ accommodation. For the individual provinces, they are also based on contracts and invoices
3. Responsibility for shipping and receiving procedure
- The Company’s delivery service is responsible for the products and risks such as loss or damage of the devices during the transport period from the Company to the customer’s address.
- You are responsible for checking carefully when receiving products. When detecting damaged, scratched, broken, distorted, or wrong devices, please sign the confirmation of goods status with the forwarder and immediately inform the Customer Service Department of the problem through the hotline number of our company .
- After you have signed to receive the products without any notes or comments on them. Ngoc Thien Company is not responsible for the request to return or exchange damaged, scratched, broken, distorted, or wrong devices… from you afterwards.
- If the delivery service is specified and chosen by customers, you are responsible for the goods status and risks such as loss or damage of goods during the transport period from the Company to your address. The client is also in charge of all expense and related loss.